Monday, November 09, 2009

EQUAL TIME FOR THE BEAN!

. . . or all's fair in love and sisterhood! Or something like that. :-) My last post was dedicated to my 27-year-old and her new haircut. I think my 10-year-old, or The Bean, as you all know her, is feeling a little slighted. So, with that being said . . . . drum roll . . . . I hereby dedicate this post to my darling daughter, Hunter Lyn "The Bean" Bowers! This is what Hunter has been doing lately . . .


WORKING ON A PILLOW FOR HER TEACHER





ONE HALF ALMOST FINISHED!


HUNTER AND OUR FRIEND, KAITLYN,
WHO WAS CELEBRATING HER 13TH BIRTHDAY


MODELING THE PSYCHODELIC MITTS I MADE FOR HER

           
AND OF COURSE, THE PUPPIES!

Hunter Bean, you are my joy and the apple of my eye. You are such a sweet, talented, and special young lady, and I love you very much.        - Mom -

9 comments:

  1. What a bunch of sweet pictures of The Bean. I just love her smile. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....Bean your doing a great job crocheting. Love the gloves and of course the puppies. Kerri I bought myself a stuffed bulldog last night and today I broke down in tears.....geesh if that doesn't work......i best have one under the christmas tree....I swear I feel like a part of me is missing without a dog in the house. Leaving on a Jet Plane.......going to Boston in the morning,see my kids and go to doctor.
    Take care and talk to u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the crocheting Hunter. I am so very proud of you. You need to teach Kaitlyn how to crochet now. It's something that should not be lost with our grandma's and mom's. Keri - thanks for inspiring a new generation of crochet addicts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thweet! Seems like Hunter IS a special little girl. I hope those dang hormones don't ruin her in a year or two like the rest of us. Hee-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mom for talking about me!( I don't want to sound like the queen! like my sister!!)

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the projects look great! Love the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bean is doing a great job there! Love it.


    Liz P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your recent visit! Good for you for learning to crochet. And your daughter too? Terrific! How special that she is making a teacher's gift herself.
    ~Lallee

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!