Saturday, October 03, 2009

SORRY I'VE BEEN BLOG-LAGGING

Wow, I created a new term . . . blog-lagging!  LOL  I like it! Anyway, I'm going to try to get on here tomorrow to update my blog and bring everyone up-to-date, but for now, since it's exactly 23 minutes until the OU Sooners - Miami Hurricanes kick-off, I'm going to be brief. Hunter and I and our best friends, Michelle and Kaitlyn, went to see my oldest daughter Ryanne today for some much-needed PUPPY TIME! I had not actually snuggled with them or seen them for a couple of weeks, other than the pictures Ryanne emailed me last week, which were in the previous post. So, I think we took close to 100 pictures today, all very cute, of course. I'm going to pick out a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure. I know this is a crochet blog, but I just can't help myself. These puppies are just too darn cute to keep them hidden.




HUNTER DOING HER BALANCING ACT!


KAITLYN GETTING LOTS OF PUPPY LOVIN'


PILE OF PUPPIES


RYANNE AND HER FURRY FAMILY

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend. Be safe, and I'll see ya'll tomorrow.
GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know aren't the puppies so cute??????? I can't wait to go see them next weekend after church!!!! I love Walter!! ( used-to-be name Brutus)Love you!:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!