Tuesday, October 27, 2009

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THINKING ABOUT ME!

 
 
I received an award from two of my very sweet blogging buddies, Sally at Suburban Hooker and Bev at One Yarn After Another.
The rules for accepting this award are fairly simple.....

It is my mission to reveal 6 things about myself that you don't know, then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
Now to try to dig up some old skeletons out of my closet . . . . .

1. I spent over two years of my life fighting anorexia. GO FIGURE!
2. I played sports like a boy and could've probably been the first female to play quarterback for the OU Sooners! Seriously, I could throw the ball farther and more accurately than any of the guys I ever played with.
3. I bowled my first 200 game when I was 9.
4. I really, REALLY dislike people who say mean and hurtful things behind other peoples' backs.
5. I don't desire great wealth, but I would like to have enough money to be able to retire comfortably and do things for abandoned babies and animals.
6. I could eat Mexican food for every single meal. (See #1, and this is why it was only 2 years!) :)

I am now passing this on to:
Gloria at Hooked On Yarn
Pammy Sue at Scotty's Place
Kaitlyn at The World According To Kaitlyn
Janet at Janet Happy Girl Has Happy Hook
Kathy at Kathy's Crochet Cabin
Carolyn (come out of hiding) at The Kansas Hooker

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!!!
    I would have played football with you. I'm not particularly good but we only had boys in my neighborhood for years and I only had brothers then so I played sports and lots of em!!!

    I do so love learning new things about my bloggy buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!