Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OKAY, TIME FOR A FEW PICS

How many times have I said I was going to post some crochet pictures? I know, more procrastination! Actually, one thing that was holding me up was the fact that I lost my memory card reader that magically moves pics from my camera to my computer. Tragic, huh? It recently occurred to me that I could just use the USB connector that came with the camera to upload pictures. What a novel idea! So, here are a few things I've worked on lately.

HUNTER'S TOES
She loves these furry flip-flops!

ANOTHER CELL PHONE CASE
I've made tons of these . . . easy and fun! 

HEART FILET
Had thoughts of doing something with this for Valentine's Day.

Remember the Wal-Mart granny square?

BABY GRANNY
This is the one I made for the lady who didn't claim it until
4 months AFTER the fact! :)

LUCY-INSPIRED GRANNY
I didn't measure, but it almost covers a king-size bed. 
I gave this to my in-laws as a house-warming gift. I don't have
Lucy's eye for color, but I'm still pleased with how it turned out! 


That's all the time I have for picture-posting today. I've got to get some charts coded. I've got a bunch of squares made for Mrs. Twins' project, and I'm starting to work on some 12" squares for Beverooni. I'll take pics before I mail them.

9 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty! I have made those furry flip-flops, aren't they fun? I really like your heart filet, it is so nice. I think your colors for your Lucy-inspired Granny turned out great. That is one thing I still struggle with, matching up colors. It's not as easy as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those toes in those flip flops...cool...all your pictures are lovely...hope you have been well...haven't talked to you in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those flip flops are soooooooo cool. hunter is sooooooooooo lucky. i wish i had some like that. faith!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those toes!!! :) And what pretty afghans...great work...I love all the colors...

    debb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keri ... wow, love your work and your blog. Thank you for your comment on my squares for Bev. I even switched to an "I" hook ( Bev said she used I when I wrote about the size of the square - the pattern called for H) and they still come out to almost 11 inches, not quite. The flower part will be bumpy due to the popcorn stitch, but the back side is pretty flat. Do you have a picture of what yours look like? If you do let me know...I'll bet they're super!!!!
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Keri you are so talented. I love your blankets they are so pretty. Nothing says love like a home made gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keri~ Thanks for sharing your pics. You're granny squares look great! As soon as I finish this one baby blanket, I'm going to try this pattern I found that incorporates a basic granny square with a puffed circle in the middle. Hopefully I'll understand the instructions!

    Hope all is well with you and the family!!

    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those flip flops and the lime greens nails definitely go with the FF. I like your heart square and I may use that pattern to make a big blanket. I made the wedding ring filet afghan for a woman that Tom works with that just got married and another woman in the office as if I could make her a white filet blanket so the heart would work out great.

    Ok Kerri I know you like the winter and are dreading the hot summer but I think it is time to give your blog a spring look.......lol

    Wishing you all well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that "Lucy" blanket you made!!! Prob one of my favorites of your creations! I think I want one! ;-) Hint...hint...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!