Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY SIS!


Tammy's Birthday, 2009


Just wanted to take a quick moment to wish my baby sister a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  We went to dinner last night, and I'm kicking myself in the booty for forgetting my camera. So, I had to resort to a photo taken last year at her birthday dinner. 


Tammy is a 20-year veteran with the Oklahoma City police department. She is very active in a number of athletic endeavors and is an instructor with Operation Boot Camp.  She, like the rest of us in our family, is an avid animal lover and currently has two Westies, Linus and Marci, and a beautiful brown lab-mix, Bailee. 

There's a difference of 5 1/2 years in our ages, but we have always been extremely close. Of course, with me being the oldest, I had her quite manipulated from a very early age, and she will tell you to this day how very mistreated she was. She truly believed everything I told her. She was probably in junior high before she figured out that wisdom teeth do not come in different colors, based on how smart you are!  :) 

Tammy, I love you to pieces and hope you not only have a great birthday but an awesome year to go along with it. 

3 comments:

  1. Great post this morning. Have you taught your Sis how to crochet or does she know how? It could be a great stress reliever for her with the job that she has. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Keri, I can understand why your Sis doesn't crochet! ROFL I've got a Sis just like that. Guess she needs some other form of destressing huh? My blog is:http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com/ so you can either put that in your follow alongs or you can go to the bottom right hand of my blog page and click on follow. If you have a prob just scroll down slowly 'cause it may not be showing up with the background. I'll go check it out. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE COP! We love you Tammy wish we could see more of you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!