Thursday, January 14, 2010

I THINK I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!

You guys have got to check out this blog - http://scottys-place.blogspot.com/   My friend, Pammy Sue, has gone to a great deal of trouble to drag out and photograph her unfinished projects. I started this whole mess and issued the challenge because I wanted something that would hold me accountable and make me start cleaning up my WIP drawer. Well, friends, I have lots of things to take pictures of, but I can't imagine that my WIP choo-choo train could possibly be as long as Pammy Sue's. Seriously, she's got lots of pretty things to look at, and she's willing to share patterns. Take a look and you'll be hooked!  

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, aren't they? Pam is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there! She has sooo many WIPs and they're all pretty. I picked out my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam's work is just unbelievable! Everything is so pretty you can't pick out a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, and I thought you had alot of stuff! I really liked the one blue and purple blanket with the hearts. To pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!