Monday, May 18, 2009

First Day At My New Job!


Yep, I started a new job today! I've been doing contract medical coding
for the past few years, and our biggest contract was cancelled as of April
3rd. So, my fingernails have taken quite a beating the last few weeks,
nerves from not having any work. But, alas, I started working today.
After some in-office training, I'll be able to work from home. How cool
will that be??? :)

Well, this picture is of one of my first scarves. I wasn't sure how to
photograph it, and the picture really doesn't do it justice. It's made with
Lion Brand Homespun, and it made up really fast, even though it's
quite long. The pattern came from the skein wrapper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!