Monday, May 25, 2009

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!




My thanks goes out to all the brave Americans who have unselfishly given their lives for our country. And, my thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers who are there now, ready to lay down their lives for our freedom. Today, I also like to take a special moment to remember my friends and relatives who have left us, especially my dear mother, who was my best friend in the whole world. She left us way too early, and I miss her every day. Love you, Mom!
As for the pictures above, I am still trying to get caught up on posting pics of my early projects. These are newborn hats that I really enjoyed crocheting. The one at the top makes me laugh. It said it was for a newborn, but my 10-year-old can wear it. It's still a cute pattern, but I think I'll not give it at my next baby shower. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!