Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ready for Hump Day!




It's only Tuesday, and I'm already looking forward to Saturday! The long weekend wore me out, and today was a killer at work. Now I'm just looking forward to some downtime.

Well, I can now post the pictures of my crocheted "organizer boxes". The pink/blue one was my first, and I have gotten so much use out of it. I decided to make one for my MIL for Mother's Day, which we were just able to celebrate yesterday because we've all had the respiratory crud the past few weeks. I didn't want to post a picture until after I gave it to her. But, anyway, she loved it, and I hope it will encourage her to get her hook flying. She's the only one in my family who seems to appreciate and encourage my new "addiction"! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keri! These little organizers are not only handy, but absolutely adorable!! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!