Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'M POOPED!

I think I mentioned I started my new job this week. After being sick last week, with the cough and headache lingering this week, all this excitement is wearing me out! I've almost been too tired to crochet. Almost, I said! :) Well, I'm still going back and playing catch-up with posting pictures of my early projects. The first pair of shoes are granny slippers. They're kinda cute, but the picture isn't helping them out too much. The second "single slipper" is one of a pair, but the other one ended up being a dog chew-toy. :) The last slippers are Baby Uggs. I should've put my ruler up next to them . . . they're about 3 1/2 inches long and so adorable. I made them one weekend for a guy at my husband's work . . . well, not for the guy, but for his new baby boy . . . but after I finished them, I didn't think there was any way his hefty newborn was going to fit in them. So, I'll have a gift for the next baby that comes along.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!








2 comments:

  1. Cogratulations on completing your first week at a new job! Love the slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I don't mislead you with my answer, because I'm no expert; but I think you can post it because it is for personal use. As long as you don't publish a pattern or share it with other people. let everyone know you free-handed it and that should be that!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!