Sunday, August 09, 2009

A LITTLE GAME FROM BEANSIE!

"They would have noticed if Benton found a card."

Makes me a little curious to find out what Benton and Scarpetta are up to in Patricia Cornwell's novel, "All That Remains". Tina, from Beansie Babbles, invited me to try this out.

Here's what you do:

1. Collect the book you have most handy.
2. Turn to Page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence on this page.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other blog friends!

Sounded like fun, so I grabbed the book by my recliner and the above sentence is what I found. I'm going to forward this to: Caroline, Gloria, Shana, Terrie, and Lorena. Play along if you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keri! I'm glad you played along! Now, I have never read anything by Patricia Cornwell, so if the book is good, let me know!.. Gosh, I really had a nice weekend! I hope you and your family did too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Greyt Balls of Yarn. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment, so I will know you were here. Come back anytime!